Atlanta floods ARE crazy !

I just wanted to do a quick post to let y'all know I am still doing my HCG diet, but haven't posted in a few days due to the floods here in Atlanta.  But I am hoping to get caught up here tonight after I get home from work.

I am working on a project at work that the dealine is in a few weeks, so I had to work this weekend.  Then on my way to work Monday morning I was stuck in traffic for 5 hours !!!!  There was a land slide on HWY 78 so I was stuck there for 2 hours before I could finally get turned around.  Then when heading the other direction (still trying to find a way to work) I got stuck for another 3 hours as a river had overflowed and trapped a bunch of us in a small strip.  After 5 hours I finally made it back home.  I dont think I ever made it a few miles from my house on HWY 78, but had to go about 20 miles out of my way to find a road that wasnt flooded to slip back into my subdivision.

Now dont get me wrong, I am grateful that I didnt have any flooding myself as there are many who have lost their homes or business.  But wow, what a pain this has been.

Anyway, I have had to work a lot of overtime (yes I even worked about 10 hours AFTER I finally got back home Monday).  And it has left me with no time to update my blog.  So when I get home tonight I am hoping to get my progress updated here.

Well, off I go to work - gotta pick up my supplies and HCG at the post office on the way in.  PO wouldnt leave them at the door, I am assuming due to the floods, so I have to stop and pick them up.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY !

No comments:

 
HOME | ABOUT ME | PROGRESS R1 | PROGRESS R2 | PROGRESS R3 | HCG INFO

Free Hit Counters

Copyright © 2009 ShapeShifter's HCG BLOG |Designed by Templatemo |Converted to blogger by BloggerThemes.Net | Reviewed by Blogger Templates